PAINT BY NUMBERS – HOW TO
No painting skills are required to start painting with our DIY adult paint-by-numbers kits.
Our Kit contains everything you need to start swirling the brush around. Lets show you how to get started.
The Healing Power Of Art
Whether you toil over an oil canvas or doodle mindlessly on a page, research suggests the act of creating art has powerful healing properties. In a study published in the journal Art Therapy, three-quarters of participants experienced lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol during their 45-minute art-making session – regardless of previous art experience.
“If you can pinch clay or hold a pencil, if you can touch, see, smell or hear, art is for you,” says Mallory Montgomery, an art therapist at Henry Ford Health System. “Through art, even people who don’t view themselves as creative end up reconnecting to that childlike sense of play and enjoyment they had when they got their first box of crayons in kindergarten.”
PAINTING BY NUMBERS TIPS & PRECAUTIONS
There are no hard and fast rules to paint with numbers. Following are a few tips which always come handy when painting with these kits.
1. Start painting from the top of the canvas to avoid unwanted smudges.
2. Paint bigger sections (The easier part) of the painting first so you can focus on the fine detailing with more focus.
3. Choose a quiet and calm place for better effect of activity.
4. Remember to close the paint boxes which are not in use so that the paints don’t end up dry.
5. Take your time with painting. It will be relaxing and worth enjoying.
6. Always wash your brushes with water when you switch colors.
7. Use the paint moderately since there’s only a limited supply provided in your kit. However, the paint is more than enough to complete the painting.
Ordered a 40×50 custom painting for my daughter and we are pleased with the results after completly painting it.
I enjoyed my third paint by number i ordered from here. Their customer service is very good and helpful. 5 stars
Received everything that was supposed to be in the kit. Quality is very good and delivered on time specified. Looking forward to order a few more kits.